cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

waiting for interdigit timeout on directory transfer?

davieshuw
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

Im running a UC520, CCME/CUE. When I transfer a call to an external mobile, or a number in out directory / speed dial list, theres a pause of around 5-10 seconds before the transferred number is dialled. Im assuming this is an interdigit timeout issue?

Below is my transfer pattern setup, could somebody suggest how to speed things up a little?

thanks!!

transfer-system full-consult dss

transfer-pattern 9.T

transfer-pattern .T

secondary-dialtone 9

(PS im in the UK. So I need to transfer to 11 digit mobiles and landlines. Our internal extension range is 3 digits, but they appear to work fine when you just type in the 3 digit number to transfer the call to so thats OK)

2 Replies 2

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

you need to wait until the T302 timer expires before the Cisco CallManager accepts the CFA extension. By default, this timer is ten seconds. If this delay is too long, change the T302 service parameter to a shorter length of time, for example, five seconds

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, you have two remedies, not mutually exclusive:

1. configure transfer-pattern to external number according the UK dialplan, put as many digits and dots as necessary, do not use T. You many need multiple transfer-pattern depending on leght and pattern of numbers.

2. under telephony-service, configure timeouts interdigit to 3 or 4.

hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: