Error message when assigning WLAN Anchors

Unanswered Question
Nov 20th, 2007
User Badges:

Hi All,

I'm creating two guest networks via WCS4.2 (one wired, one wireless), but when I assign the anchor controller (at the foreign controller) to either of them this message appears when I click save:

[ServletException in:/pages/configure/wlan/wlanConfigDetail.jsp] No bean found under attribute key wlanConfigForm'

Also on the wireless LAN config on the anchor controller states it has two anchors even though only one controller address is assigned to it.

Any light shed would be very welcome.

Thanks and Regards,

Scott

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Richard Atkin Wed, 11/21/2007 - 13:03
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

First, I'd suggest you just do one thing at a time. Get wired / wireless working first, then add the other later.

Don't set this up using WCS, do it directly through the WLC's, that way you avoid all of the pitfalls and restrictions that WCS imposes.

Do it directly through the WLCs and let us know how you get on...

Regards,

Richard.

scottwilliamson Thu, 11/22/2007 - 04:45
User Badges:

Hi Richard,

I decided to concentrate on one at a time (the wired one first) but never considered doing it directly from the WLCs. I'll try deleting all of the config and starting over.

In the current config the part that seems to be at fault now is the internal DHCP, the debugs suggest that the controller is relaying the request rather than responding to it. If I can't get it to work after reconfiguring it I reckon I'll have to resort to an external DHCP server.

Funny though - the n+1 number of anchors seems to have righted itself.

I'll report back ASAP.

Thanks

Scott

scottwilliamson Tue, 11/27/2007 - 03:57
User Badges:

Hi All,

I've started over and DHCP is still the hurdle I'm falling over - I'm trying to use the internal DHCP server; is there any tips or guidelines for using it, I cannot find any in the documentation.

Many Thanks

Scott

Actions

This Discussion

Trending Topics - Security & Network