cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User can only call local, but not remote extensions

red73mustang
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure what would cause this, but I am open to suggestions! Would deleting the device and re creating it work?

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Chet,

It sounds like the CSS (Calling Search Space) setting on the phone is set up for a restrictive level which cannot make calls to the remote extensions. The easiest way to test this is to find a working phone and match the CSS Settings.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Check your dial patters for the remote extensions... If there are seperate lists for them try resetting the route list.

Are these remote extensions all in the same cluster?

Mid, Where do I Check my dial patters for the remote extensions? I can tell you that the user can dial some extensions at this remote location, but not others.

Rob ,I looked at the CSS settings and they seam normal.

Whoops, I just changed her CSS settings to International and it fixed the problem, only thing is others can call remote extensions without this setting?

Woops again! I did not dig deep enough when checking the Directory Number Settings / CSS settings. Thanks guys problem solved

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: