cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity - Data Store 2000 Product Key

snooter
Level 1
Level 1

In the middle of an upgrade from 4.0(2) to 5.x - first going to 4.0(4) (we're upgrading hardware as well.

Installing the 4.0(4) machine and to the point where I have to install the data store/SQL Server. I used the Preperation Assistant to install it on the 4.0(2) machine, but that prep assistant must not support Windows 2003 cause it won't let me past the prereq step cause it says Windows 2000 SP3 isn't installed, yes because it's windows 2003.

So, I'm trying to use the Data Store 2000 CD's that came with my 4.0(2) set. However, it's asking for a Product Key. All the CD's I have are in Cisco labled sleeves and I've got the entire set, just no product key on any of them.

What do I do? Can TAC get this number for me?

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Scott,

TAC generally won't help with PAK issues :( I was thinking about your plan and wondering if you won't need a new License file anyways? If the License is tied to the mac of the Unity server then you will need to contact;

licensing@cisco.com

Send them all the info you can regarding this change, with old license etc. They may be able to expedite this for you.

Just a thought :)

Rob