Which Training Center for DCCNA?

Unanswered Question
Nov 21st, 2007

Hi Guys,

Appreciate if you can provide info for any training center that will conduct the Defending Complex Core Networks from Attacks (DCCNA) course. I have sent an email both to Fast Lane (Dubai,Germany & Austria) & Global Knowledge UK but to no avail.

I hope someone from Cisco will redirect me to the right training center and/or the right person.

TIA.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
dondongamo Tue, 11/27/2007 - 02:06

Hi Brad,

Pls find below reply from FastLane.

------------

I'm sorry that i have to tell you that the asked course is not longer offered from Cisco, as it has been previously designated EOL. They have no plans to offer a replacement/equivalent training.

If you need any further information please don't hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards

Roland Pfaffenbichler

Sales Manager

Fast Lane

Institute for Knowledge Transfer GmbH

Modecenterstrasse 14/B4

1030 Wien / Vienna

Österreich / Austria

T: +43 (0)1 707 95 38-0

F: +43 (0)1 707 95 38-20

M: +43 (0)664 8589465

Mail: [email protected]

Web: http://www.flane.at

ccbootcamp Tue, 11/27/2007 - 08:52

ah...okay, you left out that information in your original post. :) (I thought you weren't receiving a reply at all from fastlane)

If the course is actually EOL, and the course material is no longer available (as it appears from their response to you), then you are not going to be able to find this course offered anywhere. What you might be able to do is contact the CLSPs (Cisco Learning Solution Partners) and see if they have any left over kits available from when the class was offered. Maybe you'll get lucky.

-Brad

www.ccbootcamp.com

Actions

This Discussion