Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM service keeps stopping.

Kane_CCIE
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I did a fresh install of CCM4.2(3) on an MCS 7835-H2 with 1GB RAM and dual 18.2GB hard drives. The problem is that the CCM service keeps stopping. I get the following message in event viewer:

"The Cisco CallManager service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service."

The only thing I can think of is that maybe I don't have enough RAM.

Any ideas guys?

3 Replies 3

Hi Kane,

Even , I faced the Same Issue and Error at the time of fresh installation. After I put the CCM Server in the LAN, then I restarted the CCM(pub) Server, the CCM Service started working fine.

Then I identified that we need to put the CCM in LAN, at the time of installation and restart.

I think you can try the same for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Kumar.V

UCBNOCWAN
Level 1
Level 1

Kane,

During installation, was CCM in the network or was it only a stand-alone machine? Also, are you trying to build a new cluster from scratch? ( I am guessing it's a new one ,judging from your mail). A few more details should help.

Hi guys,

Yes, the CCM was on the LAN during installation and it is still on the LAN. The ethernet port is UP and I can ping and browse to the server from another PC. This is a test CCM for a lab and it is going to be the only one in the cluster.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: