cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trend Micro Interscan for CSC-SSM shuts down!

aadilovic
Level 1
Level 1

I got these syslogs

1|Nov 22 2007|13:27:17|505013|||ASA-SSM-CSC-10 Module in slot 1, application reloading "CSC SSM", version "6.1.1587.0" CSC SSM scan services are reloading because of a pattern file or configuration update

1|Nov 22 2007|13:27:15|505015|||ASA-SSM-CSC-10 Module in slot 1, application up "CSC SSM", version "6.1.1587.0" CSC SSM scan services are available

1|Nov 22 2007|13:27:13|505013|||ASA-SSM-CSC-10 Module in slot 1, application reloading "CSC SSM", version "6.1.1587.0" CSC SSM scan services are reloading because of a pattern file or configuration update

and after reload, the Application wont go UP anymore, i have to start it manually.

AND this happens every 60 min.

2 Replies 2

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

This could possibly be, however, it appears to be blocking everything,as if the unit goes into a 'fail close' state for some reason. Perhaps it thinks one of its services is down or a function isn't working as expected so it shuts down the module.

The following URL will help you: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_data_sheet0900aecd80402e4f.html

The mail and TMCM agent service is always stopped. Access to CSC-SSM via web browser is not possible, nothing happens, and ASDM is not communicating with CSC. I restarted management access port, without success. Restore to Factory settings is not possible. I get this error message:

Restoring default settings: /opt/trend/isvw/bin/setup.bin: line 2861: /opt/trend/isvw/lib/mail/rules/UserApprovedList.txt: Read-only file system

/opt/trend/isvw/bin/setup.bin: line 2862: /opt/trend/isvw/lib/mail/rules/UserBlockedList.txt: Read-only file system

cp: unable to remove `/opt/trend/isvw/config/mail/imss.ini': Read-only file system

cp: unable to remove `/opt/trend/isvw/config/mail/imss.ini': Read-only file system

cp: unable to remove `/opt/trend/isvw/config/web/intscan.ini': Read-only file system

I try to reimage with 6.2 version, maybe this helps.

If you have a clue tell me!

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: