cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trend Micro Interscan for CSC-SSM shuts down!

aadilovic
Level 1
Level 1

I got these syslogs

1|Nov 22 2007|13:27:17|505013|||ASA-SSM-CSC-10 Module in slot 1, application reloading "CSC SSM", version "6.1.1587.0" CSC SSM scan services are reloading because of a pattern file or configuration update

1|Nov 22 2007|13:27:15|505015|||ASA-SSM-CSC-10 Module in slot 1, application up "CSC SSM", version "6.1.1587.0" CSC SSM scan services are available

1|Nov 22 2007|13:27:13|505013|||ASA-SSM-CSC-10 Module in slot 1, application reloading "CSC SSM", version "6.1.1587.0" CSC SSM scan services are reloading because of a pattern file or configuration update

and after reload, the Application wont go UP anymore, i have to start it manually.

AND this happens every 60 min.

2 Replies 2

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

This could possibly be, however, it appears to be blocking everything,as if the unit goes into a 'fail close' state for some reason. Perhaps it thinks one of its services is down or a function isn't working as expected so it shuts down the module.

The following URL will help you: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_data_sheet0900aecd80402e4f.html

The mail and TMCM agent service is always stopped. Access to CSC-SSM via web browser is not possible, nothing happens, and ASDM is not communicating with CSC. I restarted management access port, without success. Restore to Factory settings is not possible. I get this error message:

Restoring default settings: /opt/trend/isvw/bin/setup.bin: line 2861: /opt/trend/isvw/lib/mail/rules/UserApprovedList.txt: Read-only file system

/opt/trend/isvw/bin/setup.bin: line 2862: /opt/trend/isvw/lib/mail/rules/UserBlockedList.txt: Read-only file system

cp: unable to remove `/opt/trend/isvw/config/mail/imss.ini': Read-only file system

cp: unable to remove `/opt/trend/isvw/config/mail/imss.ini': Read-only file system

cp: unable to remove `/opt/trend/isvw/config/web/intscan.ini': Read-only file system

I try to reimage with 6.2 version, maybe this helps.

If you have a clue tell me!

Thank you