cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

having problems registering licence ?!

meggerman
Level 1
Level 1

I have a licence for CUAE and on the software licence claim certificate its points to www.cisco.com/go/licence

yet this returns "The Page You Have Requested Is Not Available"

could someone please post the correct link or how i might go about being able to register my product

many thanks

7 Replies 7

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Phill,

Is this an older certificate? I beleive that CUAE software is now available for free (since about June,2007 maybe)

The Cisco Unified Application Designer is now available as a free download to all developers interested in creating applications for the Cisco Unified Communications system of voice, video, and IP communications products. To download this software, go to the Download Page of the Cisco Unified Application Environment developer website.

http://www.cisco.com/web/developer/cuae/content/download.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

hi the actual product is UAS2.4-K9-STD=

only date i can find on the white card envelope is FC-date: 21-sept-07 but it may have been bought before this.

does this product require a licence ?

also this does not explain where the new link is for registering software licences has gone ?

many thanks Rob

phill

Hi Rob,

I got the product licence registered the link is now working..

im UK your American work it out lol lol

cheers

phill

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Phill,

Same luck with these links from here in Canada :( Although it seems like most searches are failing today!

Take care,

Rob

^ hi rob,

did you get the joke in uk we spell = licence

in usa they spell it incorrectly as license :D

my mistake lol

phill

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Phill,

Sorry, I didn't get it until you "spelled" it out :)

Take care,

Rob

will do rob,

thanks for your time !

phill :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: