cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bat tool callmanager ver 5.1.2

littledavewhite
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that uses extension mobility, they have 200 users with device profiles, they want to update the profiles with a soft key template change, i cannot find a solution to update the profiles. You can add, delete but there is no update option, any ideas would be a great help.

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi David,

As you have discovered this cannot be updated :( You would have to do an Export, do the changes on the resulting .csv and then re-import using BAT. I would try a small testbed first to get used to the process;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00803f4f29.html#wp1091624

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob

I have tried to do a export with all details, then i update the info in a CSV, when i try to import i get the following error.

Validate UDP - All Details

Begin Time : 11/22/2007 13:31:11

Failure Details :

Device Name/MAC Address Error Code Error Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DP_8999(Record Number 1) 2007 Maximum Number of Calls 1 contains invalid characters.

Result Summary :

VALIDATE for 0 USER DEVICE PROFILE passed.

VALIDATE for 1 USER DEVICE PROFILE failed.

I have even tried to import the origional export back in, but get the same error. I wonder if the import all details UDP has a bug !!

Any ideas, could somebody try this on a 5.1 box and see what they get.