Views
Helpful
Replies

Sync Archive - Not Attepmted Devices

agipkcolon
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Pro,

I have some strange problem when do sync archive job - in 1 minutes it fails with Not Attepmted status.

I can not find any other error description and do not know where to check.

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The job log under NMSROOT\files\rme\jobs\ArchiveMgmt\JOBID may hold more information. As might the dcmaservice.log.

Can you please help me interpreting these files?

thank you.

job.obj is not a log file. The log file will be called log. I will also need to know the name and IP of the device that is not attempted.

sorry, here you are.

ip - 10.191.6.249

name - kzatmgr05

thank you

This appears to be the IP addres and hostname of your LMS server, and not of a device. In any event, the logs do not have any obvious errors. You mentioned running on VMWare in a different post. If this deployment is on VMWare, that may account for the problems you're seeing as we never tested such a configuration.

You might try enabling ConfigJob and ArchiveMgmt Service debugging under RME > Admin > System Preferences > Loglevel Settings, then re-run the job to see if the resulting logs have any obvious indicators as to why the devices are not attempted.

All the devices were stated "Not Attempted".

Yes, we are running the LMS on ESX server.

I downloaded evaluation version of LMS 3.0 and want to test it on ESX as well.

When is 3.0.1 going to be released? is it going to be supported on VMWare for sure?

LMS 3.0.1 is scheduled to be released next month. Yes, it will support VMWare ESX 3.0 Server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: