cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Converting audio files in UCCX!

hoanghiep
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know a tool to convert audio files from raw format to .wav format? (raw files generated by Contact Center Express recording tool)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chavdar_Baramov
Level 1
Level 1

Go to your recording server

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\Bin\raw2wav.exe

You have to supply the to.raw or from.raw file name and it will combine them to .wav file.

You just need a batch file to convert the file

FOR %%A IN (*.from.raw) DO ("c:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin\raw2wav.exe" %%A)

Schedule it and voila third party tool.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

sandeepkaran
Level 1
Level 1

You want third party tool or tool within the system.

The Supervisor desktop can convert the raw format to .wav files and also there is a tool within the system that works in the command prompt that can convert to .wav files

Yes, I know the tool built in the system. What I want is a third party tool that can AUTOMATICALLY convert the raw files to wav files. And till now I haven't known any such tools. If you know a tool, share it with me pls.

Thanks

Chavdar_Baramov
Level 1
Level 1

Go to your recording server

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\Bin\raw2wav.exe

You have to supply the to.raw or from.raw file name and it will combine them to .wav file.

You just need a batch file to convert the file

FOR %%A IN (*.from.raw) DO ("c:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin\raw2wav.exe" %%A)

Schedule it and voila third party tool.

Hi !

Just one more information foi you.

I found that file as CRSraw2wav.exe and STLallocator.dll is required for this software.

===

CRSRaw2Wav

Usage: CRSRaw2Wav.exe filename

OPERATION:

-- takes a RAW file name as a parameter (filename)

-- finds the matching pair (if "test.from.raw" is passed the matching pair will be "test.to.raw")

-- converts/merges the two into a WAV format file with the same base name ("test .from/to.raw" will go into "test.wav")

-- if a WAV file with same name as the one that is about to be generated already exists in the destination directory then the conversion is not executed

ASSUMPTIONS:

-- the source directory is the current repository for recordings; if not found in the registry this location is assumed to be "c:\program files\cisco\desktop_audio";

-- the destination directory will be "..\desktop_wav" from the source directory);

===

Andrei.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: