cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

daily digest

pslum_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

hi, i am a new user for IronPort, just like to know if you can tell me how to configure to sent daily digest to the user in the spam quarantine areas? help will me much appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Getting those digests to work is pretty straight forward. Simply have a look at your quarantine settings and look for the "Enable Spam Notification" checkbox.

After that it's all about editing your message and adjusting it to your needs (there is a preview button as well), adding a Subject and Title as well as choosing the date/time you want it to be delivered.

Done.

Torsten

Seth Miller
Level 1
Level 1

As Torsten mentioned it is pretty straight forward to get setup. The down side is it appears to be a single global setting. We have some users who would prefer not to recieve a notification or at different intervals, but it doesn't seem possible to make exclusions. it would be nice to have this functionality.

pslum_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

thank you, i got it done. thank for your help.

As Torsten mentioned it is pretty straight forward to get setup.  The down side is it appears to be a single global setting.  We have some users who would prefer not to recieve a notification or at different intervals, but it doesn't seem possible to make exclusions.  it would be nice to have this functionality.

Personally I am still waiting for the multi-spam-quarantine feature (with multiple LDAP settings, multiple digest settings, ldap group integration, etc.) - but I guess that one is still way down the list.

Torsten

david.shoesmith
Level 1
Level 1

Personally I am still waiting for the multi-spam-quarantine feature (with multiple LDAP settings, multiple digest settings, ldap group integration, etc.) - but I guess that one is still way down the list.

Torsten

Yes I am also waiting for this feature. See my Thread https://www.ironportnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=552

I just noticed a new update was available and was hoping this feature would be in it. Alas it was not :(
I do hope they are able to provide a solution soon as it has put a big red stop sign on my project.

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: