cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cicso VPN client for Mac OS 10.5

k-e.svensson
Level 1
Level 1

I keep getting "error 51: unabel to communicate with the VPN subsystem."!! does someone know why and what to do to gett it to work again?

4 Replies 4

darrylbell
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the same error. I'm not by any means a MAC guru, but have tried separate clients. Non of the five MAC users in my organization have been able to authenticate, and are all getting the same error:51 message.

Problem: Just got a new IMAC with System 10.5.4, now my Cisco VPN doesn't work. I had my files professionally transferred, vpn worked on my other IMAC, now it doesn't (Error 51). I downloaded vpnclient-darwin-4.9.01.0100-universal-k9.dmg, this version didn't work either (Error 51).

I have tried everything from repairing permissions to entering code in my terminal and still get the error. Any solutions to this frustrating problem? I have spent hours looking for solutions and rely on my VPN for work, so I need help fast!

Thanks to anyone with advice.

vances16
Level 1
Level 1

Did you get a response to your issue with Cisco VPN and Mac 10.5? I am having the same issue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: