Views
Helpful
Replies

MPLS Aware IPSec VPN using SPA-IPSEC-2G

p.danielsen
Level 1
Level 1

Question everyone on a strange problem,

I just setup up a configuration running MPLS aware IPSec VPN using an SPA-IPSEC-2G module,

If I from the internal interface, try to ping the remote end, of the VPN tunnel, there is no problem, then I add a router on the backend of the central VPN router, connected direct to the same IP subnet, the backend router, is not able to ping the inside interface of the central VPN router, when removing "crypto map TEST" its possible to ping between Backend and Central VPN,

Tried to put on an access-list on the interface,when "crypto map" is off, the access-list counts up, when adding the "crypto map" nothing happens on the access-list,

[backend] 172.31.110.128/28 [Central VPN] 131.x.x.64/28 [@] 131.x.x.252/30 [Remote VPN] 172.31.110.1 [loopback]

Configuration is don by using interface Vlan ,

Any hints,

Best regards

Peter

1 Reply 1

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

crypto map should not be applied to an interface if there is a entry with no match address defined.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps368/module_installation_and_configuration_guides_chapter09186a00804d35a6.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: