cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ARC database purge

Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am trying to purge ARC database on 2.17 server, but it fails with error that the operation is unsuccessful to purge database.

Any thoughts?

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Unfortunately the knowledge base appears to only specifically address issues on subsequent releases of ARC Connect 4.1/4.2. Is there a specific reason for not upgrading to an SQL ARC release?

The problem I suspect that you will have with ARC is whether you have the appropriate support due to the version which you are running.

The ARC version which you are currently running is only supported until CallManager release 4.0.1. For later support on ccm 4.0. you will have to upgrade to ARC v3.1.3, ARC v3.1.5 for ccm 4.1.

See the following link for further supported releases:-

http://www.arcsolutions.com/GeneralDownloads/Compatibility%20Matrix%20060907%20_2_.pdf.

Unfortunately I do not have 2.17 release, therefore I strongly recommend that you contact ARC for further assistance. They should also be able to provide you with a suitable upgrade path if necessary.

Regards

Allan.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: