cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording cuts off

jamize
Level 1
Level 1

We run IPCC 4.0(4) and one of the users states that they were recording a call and the conversation cut off after 14 minutes and 30 seconds. They are asking if there is any time limit before recording drops. My question is not only that, but, is there a time limit that when there is x amount of time of silence that the recording will automatically stop?

2 Replies 2

Probably need bit more info like what are you using for recording and is this for quality monitoring etc.

If you are using Verint, Nice and likes then it depends on your system setup and storage.

If you are using cisco native recording solution my understanding is its for emergency use and does have shorter time limit and I am surprised its even that long.

Good luck.

Baseer.

We are using Supervisor desktop monitor/recording of agents via span to PC. I can't find any documentation that states there is a time limit on recording agent calls. Any help appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: