Views
Helpful
Replies

Pls Suggest

Goutam Sanyal
Level 4
Level 4

Dear All,

Please find the output of my router. I'd tried to implement some QOS to my router. But after implementing the same I found that the serial interface's available Bandwidth is showing 8 kilobits/sec only.

Also my target is to putting best value for ABC_ACL data. Next DEF_ACL data and then GHI_ACL data. Find the attachment for mote details.

Please suggest how can I put all this required traffic to a QOS.

Thanks & Rgds

Go San

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hieu Cao
Level 4
Level 4

Your QoS config looks fine.

A quick math check will show exactly how much bandwidth in kbps that you're allocating for each class as shown in ( ).

Your line speed is set at 64 kbps, and the total allocated bw is 57.6 kbps. The remaining 8 kbps that you see when you issue "show int" is for your class class-default.

policy-map S_D

class ABC

bandwidth percent 70 (44.8 kbps)

class DEF

bandwidth percent 10 (6.4 kbps)

class GHI

bandwidth percent 10 (6.4 kpbs)

class class-default

fair-queue

hth,

hieu

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hieu Cao
Level 4
Level 4

Your QoS config looks fine.

A quick math check will show exactly how much bandwidth in kbps that you're allocating for each class as shown in ( ).

Your line speed is set at 64 kbps, and the total allocated bw is 57.6 kbps. The remaining 8 kbps that you see when you issue "show int" is for your class class-default.

policy-map S_D

class ABC

bandwidth percent 70 (44.8 kbps)

class DEF

bandwidth percent 10 (6.4 kbps)

class GHI

bandwidth percent 10 (6.4 kpbs)

class class-default

fair-queue

hth,

hieu

Hi, Hiue,

Thanks for your reply.Please guide me,in real world scenario - which is the best to choose match-any or match-all?

Thanks

go san

it's best that you use "match-any" so that any parameter specified in your particular class can be matched.

hieu

hi hieu,

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco