cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ip communicator 2.1.2 not showing personal , corporate direcoty options

shaishav.parikh
Level 1
Level 1

i am using call manager 5.1.3 with ip communicator 2.1.2 latest relase of cisco , i installed on xp sp2 new sony vaio laptop. ip communicator registers successfully , call setup is happening fine

only when i go to directory it is not showing personal directoy , corporate directory options and keep on requesting display comes

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

On the PC with IP Communicator, ensure your network settings does notinclude a proxy setting. If enabled, please disable temporarily and retest. Do the same check on the CallManager server.

IP Communicator uses port 80 to communicate to the server for these features. I would recommend testing directly to the box by typing the url that is requested when you press the services button. See if you can do this directly from a browser.

HI All

I checked port 80 working fine as well 8080 also working fine , on same laptop i downgrade the ipc version to 2.0.1 everytihing is working fine , but for latest version 2.1.2 it is still same problem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: