- Blue, 1500 points or more
I have a few random questions:
1. Why use the ip host tftp or ftp server command? Whenever I need to download code to a box, i use the copy tftp command and enter the info as it is asked...why use this command now?
2. If the "no ip domain lookup" command is entered, is DNS disabled? If so, why do I see configs with a domain name and name server configured while also disabling DNS with the no ip domain lookup command?
3. If you have 3 3750s in a stack, do you have to configure global commands, like SNMP, logging, passwords, etc, for EACH switch in the stack or does the IOS interface present the CLI as being a singular entity?
4. Is changing the TCP synwait time to, say, 5 seconds, from the default 30 seconds, something that is done to prevent the build up of embryonic TCP connections to the router in the event of a DoS attack?
Thanks ahead of time for the answers..