cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to have 30 conference paricipants using an IOS CFB?

dfokin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I know, that maximum number of conference participants with PVDM2 is 8 per conference. I want to try following:

1. Create 4 Meet-Me conferences with numbers 401, 402, 403 and 404. Into each conference I will connect 7 users.

2. Establish an ad-hoc conference and connect to this conference 401, 402, 403 and 404

In such scenario I will have 28 participants. Is this scenario usable?

Have anybody similar experience?

5 Replies 5

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

largest adhoc conference CCM will let you set up is 64, meaning 64 participants in one conference

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi,

Correct, Maximum number of conference participants with PVDM2 is 8 per conference.

Mmm it may work...but I recommend you use IPVMS CFB, 6608 or CMM.

I have a Cisco 3845 router with 4 X PVDM2-64.

How many participent it can supportt per confrenece call.

What change can allow 12 -16 participent per confrence call ? is there any such parameter in call manager ?

It is a PVDM2 limitation.

Go for IPVMS for large conferences.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 4.2(3) made enhancements to the ad hoc conference feature and provided the following advanced capabilities in release 6.0:

•A conference participant other than the controller can now add or remove participants.

•Conference participants can now chain multiple ad hoc conferences together in linear or nonlinear fashion.

•You can enable or disable these advanced capabilities by setting the value of two new service parameters (see Service Parameter Changes).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: