CCME-CUE Integration

Unanswered Question
Nov 28th, 2007
User Badges:

I need help trying to setup auto attendant and voicemail using CCME 3.3 and CUE 2.3

I have AA setup and calls can come into the router from the PSTN, but I have setup Call-forward noan, call-forward busy to the Voicemail number. These calls don't get forwarded when the phones are busy or not answered.

Calling after work hours to leave a message. I don't get the prompt to leave a message instead I am asked for "login" parameters. Any clues please guys. I am stuck here.

My CCME is on a 2821 Router with IOS 12.3(14)T with Unity AIM module.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
craiglcve Wed, 11/28/2007 - 11:06
User Badges:

Hi,

Do you have the Extensions associated to the user on the CUE? Can you post the CME and CUE configs?

globalaja Wed, 11/28/2007 - 15:58
User Badges:

Yeah,

Here are the configs for the CME and CUE as I have on my equipment.

Thanks man.............

Regards

Attachment: 
craiglcve Wed, 11/28/2007 - 21:31
User Badges:

I think your problem is that you have assigned 181 as your Voice Mail Pilot and you have also assigned 181 as a phone number on a general delivery mailbox. You cant have the pilot sharing a number with other numbers. You need to change the number of the General delivery mailbox to another number. Or change the pilot to another number.

I would do something like the following

1. Increase the max-dn under the telephony service

2. Add a DN for the General Delivery Mailbox

3. Change the number for the GDM on CUE

4. Change your aa script for the GDM to the new number.

EXAMPLE

#################################

#####

CME

#####

telephony-service

max-dn 41

ephone-dn 41 dual-line

description General Delivery Mailbox

number 185

call-forward busy 181

call-forward all 181

#####

CUE

#####

groupname General phonenumberE164 "4615385"

groupname General phonenumber "185"

ccn application aa

description "aa"

enabled

maxsessions 6

script "s3_main-after-hrs.aef"

parameter "CorpServ" "132"

parameter "OfficeGDM" "185"

parameter "Operator" "100"

parameter "CustCare" "171"

end application

#################################

By the way are you aware that your phones are set up for single lines? You dont have dual-line specified on the ephone-dn's. Maybe you set it up that way for a reason but wanted to let you know.

Hope that all makes sense

Craig

globalaja Thu, 11/29/2007 - 07:18
User Badges:

Thanks so much Craig. I've made the cnahges but seem to have same problem. The phones keep ringing, and ringing even when not answered, after about 10 seconds, instead of forwarding to voicemail pilot 181, it stops ringing at the calling station but at the called station, it keeps ringing.

When outside callers call, it still does not take me to voicemail. Keeps asking me to "enter your password followed by hash".

harmit Mon, 12/17/2007 - 22:09
User Badges:

In order to Work AA,you need to Make a seperate Dila peer also.

dial-peer voice 10 voip

service aa

destination-pattern 40203300

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:10.194.56.11

dtmf-relay sip-notify

codec g711ulaw

no vad.

Once you make this config,call will be routed to AA.If possible,upgrade your CCME to 4.1.

globalaja Thu, 01/24/2008 - 00:53
User Badges:

Hello Pal,

The AA and voicemail is working now. Was a bug on the ios and I got some info on the work around.

But now I have another problem, AA fails once in a while and it won't run the script to direct calls as specified. Instead a caller keeps getting an "are you still there ?" prompt on calling the Auto attendant/pilot number.

Thanks pals

Actions

This Discussion