cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPVC-3515-MCU12:MCU

dominice
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I was wondering if anyone maybe able to help. I have setup the 3515 box - on the network and can see the MCU and EMP registered with the ip addresses within the 3515. I have added the 3515 into Call manager 4.1 as a conference bridge - default settings and is registered with the call manager.

If I now go back to the MCU box and logon, go to services and then use the default 82 in sccp conference the conference list does not show when I create a conference in conference list the option to use the SCCP is not listed. This is for all SCCP - Any one know the reason why?

1 Reply 1

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

The new Cisco Unified Videoconferencing products do not offer options that support T.120 features. Customer who require content sharing are encouraged to use the H.239 support in these new products to share content in a video conference. Customers who require interactive web conferencing and data collaboration are encouraged to integrate these products with the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace solution to provide a single user experience for audio, video and web conferencing and collaboration.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: