CCM 6 Billing

Unanswered Question
Nov 28th, 2007

Hi All

Im using CCM6 and trying to set up a billing server, im using a Windows FTP and Windows SFTP server. the problem is that the CCM is not sending any files to the FTP nor SFTP (freeFTPd).

All my services are running.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
hadbou Wed, 12/05/2007 - 12:21

Application users that have been added to the Standard CAR Administration group as a CAR Administrator can log in to CAR as an administrator with access to all CAR reports except the Individual Bill Report. If non-CAR Administrator application users try to log in, the following message displays: "Either the User Name or the Password entered is invalid. Ensure that you are logging into CAR as a CAR administrator or a regular End User."

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/6_0_1/cucm-rel_note-601a.html

mohammad.elshafie Sun, 04/06/2008 - 01:44

Please, I need help in this case.

The customer need to use a third party billing system for the CDR of Callmanger 6.0.

The problem that the database of the Callmanager not SQL like the previous versions.

The engineer that will install the billing system asked me for two ways to help to collect the data from CDR:

first: to know the path of the database so he can go through it and collect the data by himself using the billing system

OR

Second: the CDR sent a report with all details every 1 min. to the server of the billing system and he will deal with it.

please I tried many steps but it is failed.

So if any know how to do this??

thanks so much

Actions

This Discussion