cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console trouble

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

I've followed the directions in the Cisco Features and Services guide for CCM 5.1 to configure the auto attendant. When I try to log in, I get the error message "your administrator must associate the phone with a valid application user". I've made sure that the phone is associated to the "ac" application acount as well as its pilot. Does anyone have any ideas where the trouble might be?

-Shikamaru

3 Replies 3

jm9393
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded a system from 5.1.2 to 5.1.3 today and am experiencing the same problem. Has anyone else seen this?

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Make sure that the user ID that you use for the attendant console application user is the same as the value in the JTAPI username field in the Service Parameters Configuration window for the Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Server service.

If you are using device authentication make sure that the user ID that you use for the device authentication user is the same as the value in the ACDeviceAuthentication field in the Service Parameters Configuration window for the Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Server service.

Regards

Allan.

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

MAke sure to follow the attached document, I created while I was still on the TAC for my customers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: