cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Recording

mford49
Level 1
Level 1

Is they a way to limit the size or number of raw files in the C:\program Files\Cisco\desktop_Audio directory on a 4.0(5a)IPCC server?

8 Replies 8

Chavdar_Baramov
Level 1
Level 1

What you mean by limit the size?

And what by the number?

What is your aim?

Be more specific.

If you want to delete files which are larger than some value you can make a simple batch script to delete all files which mach the criteria.

@FOR %%C IN (*.raw) DO (IF %%~zC GTR 100000 DEL %%C)

This line deletes all raw files larger than 100000 bytes.

You just need to make a batch file with it and schedule to run on some interval.

I would like to auto delete raw files older then seven days. We are growing fast and this directory is getting very large.

For this you can use this simple program

http://home.mnet-online.de/horst.muc/win/delage.htm

So, there is no parametar on IPCC administration to configure how many days can .raw file be in folder Desktop_Audio!?

In version 3.X there is such option!

Regards,

Vlaho

Check page 34 of this document: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_4_0/english/supers/csd611ug.pdf

Recordings are automatically deleted after 7 days as a default.

Hm,

then, I think that I have a problem, because I have .raw files older then 2 months.

Where I can found these parameters on IPCC servers to check why these files are not erased?

Regards,

I'm interested in this too... for me, it's important to keep 1 month of recording, but I just can keep 1 week...

The "extended life time" is not good because I have to click in each recording to set it.

Thanks.

Andrei.

I wanted to keep all records, but i didn`t find build-in solution. So i created a batch file which converts raws to wavs and stores them.

Probably there is no such easy solution to click somewhere and change raws valid period, but if there is, it will be perfect if someone shares the method.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: