Views
Helpful
Replies

Time of day routing

mc12mc12m
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to configure Time of day routing for some phones placed in a public accesible area in my office buiding. I've created a time period (from Mon to Fri 09:00 - 18:00), a new time schedule, a new partition where I've selected timezone=originating device and a new Calling Search Space. I've placed the phones in the new CSS but it's still possible to make calls outside the selected houres in the time period.

We are using Unified Call Manager 4.2

What can be wrong?

Thanks!

7 Replies 7

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

It looks like the phone is not applied in particular partition; apply the phones in right partition.

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Take a look to the attached document, I created it while I was working on the TAC.

The key is to reach the called partiton ONLY through the CSS that you assign to the translation pattern, do NOT reach it directly with the CSS that the calling phone has, otherwise you will bypass the translation pattern.

Hopefully it will help.

//Jorge

hi jbarcena,

have problem w/ TOD too, hope you can help me.

I already did the "time period, time schedule,partition, & CSS. it is working internally but when we tried calling it from the outside, it don't worked. What I want is to route external numbers to my mobile when the non-business hours is triggered.

We don't do the cti and translation assuming that it's not needed.

Help pls.

tnx

Well the CTI is not needed in your case, but the Translation pattern is absolutely necessary. Then again USE the partition that has the Time of day and assign it to the Translation pattern. Remember that the CSS of the Gateway that is handling the incoming call must NOT reach the partition of your phone, it must reach only the partition of the Translation pattern and then the CSS of the TP must reach the partition of your phone.

Thanks jbarcena.

Hope you can provide me a sample (how to forward to mobile # when non-business hrs).

Just to make it clear, somehow I cannot have it working.

Thanks a lot

Hi jbarcena,

Another thing. it's the CSS of the Gateway?

Do I need to adjust anything from the gateway?

thanks in advance!

Hi jbarcena,

No Worry.

I already solved it. Thanks for the manual you posted here.

tnx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: