cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

multiple phone should ring in ip

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

I wnat o to know how to configure when i call one ext , multiple phone should ring. how to configure in call manager 4.1. it is urgent. pls help

regards

esa

3 Replies 3

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Good morning -

If you'd like, you can define two different phone MACs to have the same shared phone extension. Give each phone the same extension and make sure each directory number is in the same CCM partition. When you call that number, both phones will ring. Note - unless you configure each phone to use the same ringer style, each will use its own ringer. For these instances, you can use the same ring pattern, by going into Settings, select Ring Type, and go from there.

Ginger

Ginger

wiredmonkey88
Level 1
Level 1

You need to create a hunt group in call manager. First goto Call Routing -> Route/Hunt -> Hunt Pilot to create your hunt group pilot number. Then create your hunt list to determine which extensions will be dialed from the pilot ext and how they will be dialed, whether at the same time or in a sequence.

hi Thank you for the ansrwer. it is useful for me.

regards

esa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: