cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7921 xml documentation

markoller
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to leverage the application button on the 7921 phone and cannot find any documentation on the xml schema to use this button. Is it simply a softkey item?

Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ckatene
Level 3
Level 3

do you mean the push to talk button on the side? On the CallManager 7921 phone configuration page there is a push to talk URL. To use the button you have to set this URL (apparently you can't assign an IP phone service to this button). But other than thatm the XML is the same as the other phones. XML objects supported by the various phone models is documented here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/all_models/xsi/6_0/english/programming/guide/xsi60obj.html

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ckatene
Level 3
Level 3

do you mean the push to talk button on the side? On the CallManager 7921 phone configuration page there is a push to talk URL. To use the button you have to set this URL (apparently you can't assign an IP phone service to this button). But other than thatm the XML is the same as the other phones. XML objects supported by the various phone models is documented here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/all_models/xsi/6_0/english/programming/guide/xsi60obj.html

well there is four hours of my life I can't get back. Thanks for the info.

So when I press the PTT and I invoke a URL, I would use a ExecuteItem object to make it to a page. Bascially I am trying to make a group phones able to page one another via a multicast Receive/Transmit URI. In previous apps, I used URLDOWN in a softkey statement to make it "Push to talk" like. Any way to leverage URLDOWN using the push to talk button that you know of?

Did u ever get this done successfully ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: