cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Mail Services when a site fails over to SRST

jkosciuk
Level 1
Level 1

We have several remote sites off of are cluster that are configured to failover to SRST if the site loses connectivity to Call Manager. Everything works as advertised with the exception of voice mail. During failover to SRST if I call an extension and I let it rollover to voicemail, instead of getting the users greeting I get the general Unity greeting. I have done a debug ISDN q931 and I see the call getting redirected to voicemail with the proper redirecting DN. Should I be chasing after my carrier to verify that the PRI is configured properly?

2 Replies 2

Aaron Dhiman
Level 2
Level 2

Have you enabled Redirecting Number IE for the gateways?

Outbound: On MGCP GW, check "Redirecting Number IE Delivery - Outbound" on CM GW config. On H.323 enable "isdn outgoing ie redirecting-number" on Serial IF.

Inbound: On MGCP GW, check "Redirecting Number IE Delivery - Inbound" on GW config in CM.

Also, check your Unity Call Viewer and see what it looks like.

I reviewed the settings you refered to in your post and those are set accordingly, I like your suggestion usiong call viewer. Is there anything else that I can look at?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: