Views
Helpful
Replies

IPMA SHARE-LINE

patcbr600
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have deployed a solution for ipma with a share line approach between the manager and the assistant, when the assistant is log in the assistance application the softkeys imdivr are enable and I can use it, on the manager phone the softkeys are always disable, is there any additional configuration to be done to enable the dnd and the other softkeys on the manager?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

For a Shared-line setup:

ImmDivert divert target extension is by default not set both for Managers and Assistants. Once set from Manager's web page or from Assistant Console, the softkey should be able to divert the call to the specified destination.

- TransVM feature needs the Assistant's shared line VM Profile to

be selected same as is set for Manager's line on Manager's device

configuration, so that a call transferred to Voice mail from Assistant's

phone also goes to Manager's Voice Mail box.

The softkeys should not be grayed out. Could you please check if the manager-assistant device and association configuration is correct. Which CallManager version is this?

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmfeat/fsipmasl.htm#wp1071147

Hi,

I'm using CM 5.1.2b, i have set the manager web page and the softkeys continue to be grayed. Also in the assistance console on the bottom of the aplication my managers are also grayed out.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: