640-802 EXAM HELP

Unanswered Question
Nov 29th, 2007

I AM ABOUT TO WRITE THE EXAM AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO HAS PASSED AND HOW DIFFICULT WAS IT

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ccbootcamp Thu, 11/29/2007 - 18:37

It's not a hard exam if you know the blueprint and understand the topics covered. It's a very straightforward exam. Not tricky at all.

-brad

jmatty520 Fri, 11/30/2007 - 15:35

I'd say it's very difficult because of the time limit. So people that maybe use Cisco products at work may have an easier time than people that just want to get into the industry. I thought I studied very hard and the test was just too hard. It required a person that knew it like an expert. Plus the fact that the time was ticking down made me panic and not think clearly.

OmahaGTP1 Fri, 11/30/2007 - 18:38

There is a lot of truth to the time limit thing.

The best thing, I have found, is to just breath deep and relax, and trust yourself.

Like they say, do things right the first time, so you don't have to do it again. W

Well, think things through clearly the first time, because you don't have the time to rethink every question.

kturner14 Sat, 12/01/2007 - 14:20

I'm studyign for the exam and I'm wondering if I should take the 2 part or the 1 part. I'm just curious to know did you pass it? How was it?

jmatty520 Sat, 12/01/2007 - 16:43

For me I needed to split it out to two tests, I don't work with Cisco stuff so I'm a total newbie. But if you are really smart or work with it at your job then one test may be the better option. I passed the first test but failed the second test. The first test is a big review on Network+ and a little Cisco commands.

Actions

This Discussion