I am looking for a solution where by I can provide wireless converage (wireless carpeting) over 3 kms. The situation is as below:
1) I have a huge consturction site. (3kms or more and its a desert). I want to provide wireless network from a base office to cover almost the entire site.
2) Primary use of this wireless network would be to monitor the site using IP cameras.
3) Would also want to provide access to users on site eg: Laptops, PDA etc (This is just a added option)
4) I would have building upto 8 mtrs high, as the construction progresses. I already have a pole of 12 meters where I can install an external Omni Directional antenna.
5) Already have a Point to Point network on the site. I would want to know if the wireless signals would clash with each other (Point to Point with the Omni Directional).
Please advice me of a solution which would be cheap as well as reliable. As of now I do not have a huge fund from my company as I need to show them that this is possible.
Thanks in advance for your help.