Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7911 localisation to English

Hi,

I have a 7911 IP Phone which is in Korean language. I want to change the language to english. My current CME system localisation is in default english. How can i change this phone text to english???

All my other IP phones are displaying in english.Only this is giving the problem.

I tried adding command user-locale US and network-locale US in telephony-service but still doesnt work.

do i need to add a EN language pack??? Pls advice.

Thanks

Manoj

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You are welcome. Please rate useful posts with the scrollbox below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

We also have to post the localisation download files for these phones to a CCO download page. Unlike the 7960/7912, the localisation dictionaries are not built in to the CME IOS image. These files just need to be loaded into the router's flash, with the appropriate tftp-server commands.

Hi,

I have tried putting the English language pack also. Still it showing half in english and half menus in korean.

Pls assist.. urgent.

Manoj

Hi,

try a factory reset. Remove power. Reapply while pressing #. Release # when LED flashed in pattern. Press sequence: 123456789*0#

Phone will completely reset and reflash.

Note you need need to have term11.default.loads, and all the associated firmware files on the CME router, and the "tftp-server" commands for all of them.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Hi,

I did a factory reset and it works.

Thanks a lot!!!

Manoj

You are welcome. Please rate useful posts with the scrollbox below!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: