Views
Helpful
Replies

Licensing a subscriber in a cucm 6.0(1) build

c.walsh
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Does anyone know the process for licensing a subscriber in a cucm 6.0 build. I am trying to license a subscriber for an installation & I have had a license issue via the website using the PAK key issued. However I used the mac address of the server that will be the subscriber & when i upload the file onto the Publisher it gives me an error with a mac address mis-match. Do I need to get another license, or what is the correct way to apply the license?

thanks

Colin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anderson-david
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Colin,

All Call Manager licences use the MAC address of the Publisher, if you have done one of the licences using the MAC of a subscriber, then send the file in an email to licensing@cisco.com and tell them you have made a mistake and give them the correct MAC address they then should be able to redo you a new licence file.

I hope this helps

Dave

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

anderson-david
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Colin,

All Call Manager licences use the MAC address of the Publisher, if you have done one of the licences using the MAC of a subscriber, then send the file in an email to licensing@cisco.com and tell them you have made a mistake and give them the correct MAC address they then should be able to redo you a new licence file.

I hope this helps

Dave