cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750G stack config w/gig channels

pcaltagirone22
Level 1
Level 1

does anybody have a config/template for a 3750-48 stack possibly with gig channels? we are replacing 3500's with 2-3 3750G per floor and are looking for any 3750 stack configs if possible....

thanks

3 Replies 3

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

The 3750 StackWise could be configured along with many of the features of the Switch. Not sure exactly what are you looking forward for, however I would have referred to the Config Guide which may be a best point to start with.

Hope you may also find it useful.

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5023/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00808c7409.html

Kind Regards

thanks for the reply....i was basically looking to port the old configs from the 3 current 3548's over to the new 3750's which we will have connected with the cascade cables (seen as one switch)

Hi,

I'm not wrong the 3548s run on CatOS, and if it does, I'm not aware of any tool which may be used to "migrate" the configs from 3548 to IOS based 3750s.

We recently migrated from SupII (Hybrid) to Sup720 Native IOS on 6500s and we had to reconfigure everything again.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: