cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.0 SA error "Service Unavailable"

Ben Cook
Level 4
Level 4

I have just completed an installation of Unity 5.0 on a Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003.

When I try to open the SA, all that is shown is "Service Unavailable".

There are numerous W3SVC errors in my system log.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Ben

6 Replies 6

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

First of all Unity questions should be posted on the Unified Communications and Video forum, anyway check the IIS service, make sure that the service is started, if it is, then stop it and start it.

Hope that helps.

//Jorge

Well CUCM & Unity is part of Cisco IP Telephony, so this forum suits this question just fine.

IIS is running, it has been stopped, started, and restarted....didn't help.

Thanks,

Ben

That was for your information, I used to work in Cisco TAC til 2 months ago and Unity gurus only check the Unified Communications forum, that is of course if you wish to have a quicker answer.

Well the IP Telephony forum is a subdivision of the Unified Communications and Video section. I did, however, post the same question in the Unified Communications Applications forums as well.

Thank you,

Jorge you remember me in seattle right? I work in TAC also but haven't since the end of 2004.

Can you email me with your email? I would like to keep in touch.

Randy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: