Passed the intro exam

Unanswered Question
Nov 30th, 2007

I was a nervous wreck going into the exam. It was the first certification exam I have taken so I didn't know what to expect. I passed though with a 966.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
zeone1980 Wed, 12/05/2007 - 08:51

Thanks. It will be a little while before I complete semesters 3 and 4 in the academy so I was going to start studying for the icnd2 exam now and will probably have it completed before I finish 3 and 4.

I planned on getting the icnd2 cisco press book. Plus I'll have the cisco academy books. Is there anything else anyone can recommend? I've got packet tracer plus we have plenty of routers/switches at school to work on.

debasmita Wed, 12/05/2007 - 09:10

hi,

i want to take ICND1 exam. what are the steps did you follow to prepare for the exam?

thnk you.

zeone1980 Wed, 12/05/2007 - 12:28

I just had to icnd1 book and the books from the cisco academy that I used to study. I used the routers/switches we have at school and packet tracer at home. I'm hoping to buy some of my own routers and switches in the next couple of months.

I really didn't have any stringent study schedule. I just read for an hour or two each night and used packet tracer quite a bit and worked on the routers at school as much as possible.

debasmita Wed, 12/05/2007 - 12:42

CCENT/CCNA ICND1

Official Exam Certification Guide

Second Edition

Wendell Odom, CCIE No. 1624

this is the book i got from cisco press.

is this right one?

what are cisco academy books?where can i get them? what is packet tracer? i have to set up a lab at home.so which router and switch should i get? i am totally new to this certification course.thank you for all your help.

Actions

This Discussion