cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Database Replication in CCM 5.1

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How do I check that the status of Database replication in ccm 5.1.

When I issue the utils dbreplication status command, it points me to a file which I cannot read...

Please rate all useful posts
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

From the cli if run the command 'file list activelog ' enter the path as output from dbreplication status to verify that it is there.

You can either enter file view activelog , and it would output the content the file to screen.

Or alternatively issue a file get activelog to upload the file.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Allan.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

From the cli if run the command 'file list activelog ' enter the path as output from dbreplication status to verify that it is there.

You can either enter file view activelog , and it would output the content the file to screen.

Or alternatively issue a file get activelog to upload the file.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Allan.

Alan,

I will look at this on monday and let you know how it goes.

Alan thanks I have been able to see this file as suggested.

I will formally ask to be a friend, you have been very helpful on this forum.

My name is Deji Okanlawon. I work with a cisco Gold Partner by name NSCGlobal in London.

My email is deji.okanlawon@nscglobal.com and youngmillionaredeji@yahoo.com.

If you could drop me an email, I would love to keep in touch with you and learn from you!

One more thing,

Have you ever chekced the replication status on the Publisher using the utils dbreplication staus command? Each time I try to use it it takes forever and I have had to restart the server because I do not get a response in time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: