Views
Helpful
Replies

ip phone dirctory button configuration

sunishnair
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

how can we configure directoy button, i wanted to get dc directory searching option, means user press directory button then he wanted to search user names and numbers

how can configure these options, can u pls help me

regds

sunish

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is nothing to it, simple configure the users in CallManager with telephone number field filled out.

Then on the phone press Directories--> Corporate Directory and search for the user.

HTH,

Chris

hi

this is i know, but i wanted to know how can configure these option in ccm that i want

Regds

stn

What options?

hi,

i wanted to know how can we configure corparte directory option on ccm, then i wanted to know we wanted to configure these option for each phone or not

Regards

sunish

CUCM's directory is not really configurable. It's a basic directory that either uses LDAP in AD or built in Cisco Directory. You can not create your own custom directory, or multiply directories, etc. If you want to do that, you will need to purchase a third party tool, or develop some XML applications for your IP phone services. There are a number of companies that can help out with that.

- Citrix Application Gateway. (express directory is really cool)

- IP Celerate

- LiteScape

cheers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: