Topology for CCIE R&B lab

Answered Question

hi guys,

Do you know where i can find any place there are document providing any topology and questions?

thanks,

Han,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by ccbootcamp about 9 years 5 days ago

Main disadvantage is the IOS you can run. With a 2500, you're going to be limited to running 12.2 vs with a 2800 you can run the latest and greatest code. If all you can afford is the 2500, then go for it. It will still be a great tool for you.

-brad

www.ccbootcamp.com

(please rate the post if this helps!)

Correct Answer by ccbootcamp about 9 years 6 days ago

I only have an older sample lab that doesn't have the current topology. Give me a couple weeks, and I'll put a new one up and send you the link when it's ready. :)

-brad

www.ccbootcamp.com

Overall Rating: 4.9 (8 ratings)
ccbootcamp Mon, 12/03/2007 - 10:23

If you want a sample topology:

1) hardware we use:

http://www.ccbootcamp.com/racks/config1.html

2) layer-1 we use:

www.ccbootcamp.com/racks/rack1.pdf

If you are just getting started, and want to work on developing a good understanding of the core technologies, I high recommend the technology workbook:

www.ccbootcamp.com/ccierslw-tech.html

Also, if you are just starting to prepare for your lab exam, make sure to review the approach and methodology:

www.ccbootcamp.com/collateral/ccbootcamp-rs-approach-method.pdf

-brad

www.ccbootcamp.com

(please rate the post!)

Correct Answer
ccbootcamp Mon, 12/03/2007 - 15:39

I only have an older sample lab that doesn't have the current topology. Give me a couple weeks, and I'll put a new one up and send you the link when it's ready. :)

-brad

www.ccbootcamp.com

Correct Answer
ccbootcamp Tue, 12/04/2007 - 08:39

Main disadvantage is the IOS you can run. With a 2500, you're going to be limited to running 12.2 vs with a 2800 you can run the latest and greatest code. If all you can afford is the 2500, then go for it. It will still be a great tool for you.

-brad

www.ccbootcamp.com

Actions

This Discussion