Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 5.0 Premium

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

just wanted to know, if we purchase IPCC 5.0 premium edition, do we get ASR and TTS with the system or do you need to purchase these products separately. also, im assuming that ASR means i can call into the contact centre and use my voice for some things instead of DTMF.

thanks in advance

4 Replies 4

Please check with your account reps or vendor what you are getting for the price some times they bundle it or give credit for few of these.

In general Text to speech and Speech Recognition is separate and different languages etc may cost more.

Good luck.

will do,

i was reading that the TTS and ASR is not supplied again and should be purchased separately from nuance etc. but i saw with premium ad enhanced that it was supported.

does this mean that if i want tts etc i still have to buy it separately along with either premium or enhanced?

Hi,

I think that TTS and ASR are only supported with Premium Licenses. So you wll need to purchase your premium agent licenses for IPCC Express and the number of concurrent sessions that you want for TTS and ASR from Nuance or Loquendo. You will have to install the ASR or TTS engines in a different hardware from IPCC Express.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

got it

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: