ccbootcamp Mon, 12/03/2007 - 22:42
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

It's the Cisco product code that Cisco using to label their switching products.


(please rate the post!)

ccbootcamp Thu, 12/13/2007 - 07:43
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

Sounds like a winner to me! :)

smothuku Fri, 12/14/2007 - 02:32
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

I Think all stackable switches represents with "WS" notation...please correct me

Cheers :)


ccbootcamp Fri, 12/14/2007 - 10:18
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

Workgroup Switch is my pick. I'm going with Kristian's answer! :)


WS = Workgroup Switch


WS = Stackable Switch

uh...hmm...wound't stackable switch be SS???


this thread is great!

everestm Sat, 12/15/2007 - 20:44
User Badges:

Workgroup Switch sounds like a pretty good guess to me. Regardless, it can't denote a stacking ability, because the product code for one of the 3560s is WS-C3560-24S-S ... it has WS in the code, but doesn't support 'stacking'.


This Discussion