cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Rameshwar

furder-ram
Level 1
Level 1

I have Existing PVC of 1500kbps with WIC 1T card would like to add 1724kbps to this PVC will it be supported or I need to go for another WIC card

5 Replies 5

a T1 is 1,544 mbit ... if you dont want to oversubscribe you would need a E1 (2 mbit) interface (if possible in your country) or a T3 wich supports 43 mbit.

E1 is supported. what i want to understand is existing PVC 1500kb and additional PVC 1724kb can it be supported on WIC 1T E1 card in 3725 router and actual links are terminating on Passport on passports links trunk. bet router and passport we have v.35 connection

the point is you only have 1544 kbit/s physicially on your interface, you can't get 1724 kbit/s over this interface (and absolutley never 3200 kbit/s) ... it don't make sense to configure a pvc with that much bandwith on the T1 interface.

so I need to procure one more WIC 1T E1 card and configure another PVC of 1724kb

yes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card