1. I have set up 2 DHCP Pools on the 3560.
network 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0
network 192.168.3.0 255.255.255.0
2. Network 192.168.2.x is set up as VLAN2 and network 192.168.3.x as VLAN3.
3. I would like to set up a DHCP Database for network 2.x only with a text file with all MAC addresses and Binding IP address.
4. I have uploaded the text file to the flash of the 3560.
5. I would like to know the configuration to ensure that the 3560 will read the text file and associate the defined IP address to the MAC address of the client.