ProperJavaRDP plugin - Full Screen parameter??

Unanswered Question
Dec 4th, 2007

Testing out an ASA 5510. Got the Remote Access VPN setup and what not. I'm able to specify the screen size by using the geometry=WxH value in a bookmark and it works just fine.

However, is there a way to tell it to go to Full Screen (in the event I don't know what the client's resolution is, and neither do they, but they want it full screen)? I'm searching around on sourceforge.net for an answer but not finding anything.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jbayuka Wed, 12/12/2007 - 07:03

A trustpoint is a representation of a certificate authority (CA) or identity key pair. For the java-trustpoint command, the given trustpoint must contain the X.509 certificate of the application signing entity, the RSA private key corresponding to that certificate, and a certificate authority chain extending up to a root CA. This is typically achieved by using the crypto ca import command to import a PKCS12 formatted bundle. You can obtain a PKCS12 bundle from a trusted CA authority or you can manually create one from an existing X.509 certificate and an RSA private key using open source tools such as openssl.

Refer to java-trustpoint through kill Commands for more information

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/command/reference/jk_72.html

Actions

This Discussion