Views
Helpful
Replies

Webview - CallType issues

Patrik Englund
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have discovered that the Call Type statistics is getting blanked out every midningt for some reason. I can only find data from the currect date and no historical data before that. this have been working fine before and all other webview statistics works fine. Any idea what's causing this or how it could be corrected?

4 Replies 4

Patrik Englund
Level 1
Level 1

Found the issue. The distributor on AW cmplained about the hds database exceeded 80%. I extended the hds database size and now it works fine again

Did you find that this was only happening for Call Type reports, or that it was impacting other data points as well?

It was only the CallType reports but i found out that the database of the hds was full so it purged data every night at 00:30. This was affecting the CallType statistics since they uses several tables from the purged ones. Now they work again.

Hi Patrik,

we've got similar problem like you. We changed size of HDS database on AW server, but Call Type report still not have good data (historical data). What exactly did you make to resolve that problem? Can you explain me your process?

Thank you

Patrik Slovinsky

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: