cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Script Help

jjhols
Level 1
Level 1

I need some help with a script for my company. My company will be closing early on Christmas Eve and closed all day on Christmas. I have the Christmas day in my dates.xml and have a subflow calling the Holdiday.aef script. What I am thinking of doing is adding another IF statement and if True do a time of day option that routes to the same holiday prompt as used in the Holiday sublfow. My problem is I don't know how to add If date = 12,24,2007.

Anyone know how to do this or know of a better way?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

BCOLE2007
Level 1
Level 1

this should work for the IF,

(dateDay.month == 12) && ( dateDay.dom == 24) && ( dateDay.year ==2007)

dateDay is your date variable, it need to be a Date type variable

Whats wrong with adding 12/24/2007 to your xml file?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

BCOLE2007
Level 1
Level 1

this should work for the IF,

(dateDay.month == 12) && ( dateDay.dom == 24) && ( dateDay.year ==2007)

dateDay is your date variable, it need to be a Date type variable

Whats wrong with adding 12/24/2007 to your xml file?

Thanks I will test this today.

If I add 12/24 to the XML file it is only for the full day where I need this to enable at 1:00PM on 12/24 and I'll use the XML file for 12/25 which we are closed all day. Please let me know if there is a way I can use the XML file and enable it to work only for a particular day starting a particular time.

Thanks!

Hi there.

Try to use the "Time of the Day" Step.

Create a connection with the time of the day you want to check after you're sure that it's the day you want.

Andrei.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: