cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity - Holiday Schedules

infosys1
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to set up our Holiday schedules in Unity. My problem is that we are open for a half day on Christmas Eve. How do I set the schedule for a specific date. I can tell Unity the 24th is a Holiday, but can't tell it that that only applies to half the day. Am I missing something?

4 Replies 4

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello -

The Holiday schedule applies to the entire day. You can create a December 24 Schedule with your Open hours specified for that day. Then apply that schedule to any call handlers you have for call coverage.

Ginger

How do I set up a schedule for a specific date? I don't see that option. thanx, bj.

Hi -

I didn't explain that very well :-(

You cannot actually select a date. This is just a name for the schedule. Create the new schedule and if your hours are Open 8-12 on December 24th, then only select Monday with hours 8 - 12 checked as OPEN. For any call handlers you want configured to use this schedule, you would have to update each one on the morning of December 24 and use that schedule. Then when you come back in on December 26th, restore the call handlers to their normal schedule. The call handlers will observe your December 25 Holiday Schedule.

Ginger

Got it! Thanx for help! By the way, I am a relative new comer to the discussion forum, but already like the vibe and the fact that everyone is so willing to share what they have learned along the way! I really appreciate the help. Hope you have a great Christmas! bj.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: