cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disabling Web Access CM 4.1

Aaron Dhiman
Level 2
Level 2

I have looked for a way to disable Web Access to a lot of phones with CM 4.1, but can't seem to find a way to do it with Device Pool, Enterprise Params, Service Params, or BAT.

Any way to do it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This can be accomplished with the BAT tool. I just did it in my lab. You select update phones, using a query, then a model type (i did 7940), and an option on the bottom right of step two is Web Access.

Check the box, and set the drop down to the desired value.

keep in mind that this will do ALL phones of that model, and could be VERY system intensive.

I'm using CCM 4.1(3) with BAT 5.1(4a)

hope that helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

I am not really sure, but can this be acheived with Mutli Level Administration (MLA)?

This can be accomplished with the BAT tool. I just did it in my lab. You select update phones, using a query, then a model type (i did 7940), and an option on the bottom right of step two is Web Access.

Check the box, and set the drop down to the desired value.

keep in mind that this will do ALL phones of that model, and could be VERY system intensive.

I'm using CCM 4.1(3) with BAT 5.1(4a)

hope that helps.

That looks like the ticket. Thx.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: